As a product development partner, Deerwalk utilizes agile development methodology and delivers the cost benefits of a global services team while providing a domestic management and customer service team. This product development partnership can operate at the application, project, or individual task level.
- Application level: You provide requirements and design priorities, and Deerwalk works with you to build your applications. With this type of project you can utilize Deerwalk's local senior technical expertise while leveraging the cost benefits of our offshore group. This is a good option for non-technical organizations that need a prototype or full product built in a cost effective manner. After development is complete, Deerwalk provides the level of support you require, from hosting and maintaining your applications to providing source code for your own use.
- Project level: We work with your existing teams and provide features or upgrades to your new or existing projects. This hybrid team model has worked well for tackling all levels of tasks. In this respect Deerwalk's global cost structure and scalability provide you the flexibility needed to scale up for a large one-time project, or to provide that extra push to your development.
- Task level: Deerwalk's engineers, designers and quality assurance team can join your team and work directly with you and your employees. In this model the client maintains technical direction, management and visibility while leveraging our offshore resources on your projects. This has been a great solution for small startups that have a technical founder but need additional coders to implement their vision.
At the technology level, Deerwalk has extensive experience in enterprise software development, Web application development and cloud-based solutions for Big Data. Some sample solutions include:
- Leveraging the cloud to provide the cost efficient and fast analysis solutions for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and payers
- Building desktop and Web based enterprise solutions for businesses using Microsoft .NET with MVC or Open Source technologies such as Java, Groovy and Grails
- Building responsive mobile applications for iOS (iPad/Phones) and Android
- Designing websites for organizations of any size
- Cleaning up and mapping data to and from various formats (CSV, text, EDI, XML) and loading it into your database of choice
- Designing and building warehouses or data lakes and providing data feeds for your clients in custom formats